Friday, June 29, 2007

Today We Are Men and Women!

Yes, Marshall we are. The title has been Marshall's line for the last week and I thought it was appropriate for a title. I'd love to regail you all in the stories of the fun I've had this past week, but I'm running behind schedule on packing, etc. So I'll just say that the last week has been a great deal of fun and I'm happy I was able to spend it with a good group of friends and family. I'm gonna miss my fellow 13 graduates. It was an honor to graduate with you all and I know you'll all do well in what ever you do. Hopefully all of the prophecies predictions come true! I hope to see some of you at Christmas and take care! I'll write on the blog the next time I've got a chance so keep checking it. I've also sent an email out with my contact info. If you didn't get it just get a hold of my Mom or someone who got the email to get the info.

I can't say that I've loved you all. But I've loved as many of you as I could!! ~ Hawkeye Pierce

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lame last post man. cheesey. although i'm sure you meant it all. and correct me if i'm wrong, maybe i really don't remember correctly, but wasn't it you dissing people using other peoples quotes?

jannafaye said...

brad i hope you are having a great time! best of luck to you! we'll miss you around here. take care buddy, many thoughts and prayers go with you. :)