Monday, June 11, 2007

All Good Things Come To An End

So lately everything I've ever been involved with has come to an end. Everything from my love life to gliding. If it wasn't for the fact these endings are really only the beginning of my life I'd be a sad person. However all these endings mean that a new chapter of my life is about to begin, which is pretty exciting and it all begins on Thursday/Friday with my trip to Winnipeg to seal the deal with the CF. It's appearing that the old saying for every one door that closes another two open or so I hope!

So Friday I went to the fair with Ashley. Awesome time. I managed to embarrass myself lots with food spilling and vomitting but everyone laughed and it was all good. On the way home Josh was able to entertain us with karaoke until he past out.

Saturday I woke up feeling hung over despite the fact my last drink had been nearly a week prior. Though I did an odd thing, I took some tylenol and consumed litres of water until my headache was gone. By the time I made it to Brandon I was a-ok to fly. So that's what I did, I went gliding. As usual it was an amazing time. Beautiful last day of flying fam rides.

Sunday was the cross-country to Gimli. See Facebook in a day or two to view all my aerial photography of the ground, formation flying, and Pam. Nice flight and when we got to Gimli, Pam and I would like to think we showed up the Gimli Gliding Center with our mad gliding skills. The debate is still open. I also attended the Falcon Beach garage sale. I always thought the garage sale for a TV show would have been cooler.

No comments: