Saturday, December 16, 2006

Who Woulda Thought?!

Ok, so I'm going to jump around a bit here. I'm going to start with today. So today I was curling as the 3rd on the high school girls team at the 60th Annual Westman High School Bonspiel or what ever it's called. I'll start with the funny part of my day. Mandy was asking me where Courtenay wanted her to throw the rock and I thought Mandy asked : "Does she want it in the behind?". Luckily I was able to hold the laughter and managed to figure out what Mandy was actually asking without being noticed. That's the funny part of the day. So our first game was against some girls from Rivers who we believed would be an easy game. Apparently not, they sent us to the "B" side. Our next game was against some young boys who didn't even look like they belonged in high school. They sent us to the "C" side, which is where we now sit. Now let's flashback to yesterday.

Pretty uneventful at school. I fell asleep in English, then we left class to fix the BBQ for the grad raffle, and then I shined the BBQ. In dodgeball my team got walked all over, which was no surprise. Obviously Jordan's lucky shorts didn't pull us through this time. Then I went home, greased up the skidoo, then proceded to skidoo two miles in circles around my house. Then I headed off to Strath for the church Christmas concert. I gotta say it was probably one of the best Christmas concerts I've been to in my 18 years. To top off my pretty much spectacular Friday I went to Adri's house. I ate a bunch of really good short bread cookies, and we hung out. Not bad at all if you ask moi!

5 comments:

Just A Girl said...

lol... so how many cookies did you have in total? 8??

B-Rad said...

I dunno. I wasn't counting and your mom just kept offering them. I couldn't say no. Not only were they short bread, they were fantastic short bread.

Anonymous said...

a better question would be at what time did you leave Adrienne's house?

Anonymous said...

hey brad. i have to say that mandy needs to keep her mind out of the gutter. haha, anyway, curling didn't go so hot, but you know we won $80 so that's sweet!

Just A Girl said...

lol... that's totally you mom!