Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Basketball

So tonight was my first basketball practice since Grade 8. I thought I might have lost what little talent I once had. Turns out I still have a small portion of it! I don't think I've done that much physical activity in a long time. Maybe for soccer but besides that I don't know when I've worked that much.

Tomorrow is cadets YAY! Friday is the Youth Group banquet. Sounds like it should be a pretty swanky event. Saturday is my scheduled day of relaxation, which actually equals out to changing oil in my car, doing homework, and prepping for my interview on Monday. Sunday I'm heading into Winnipeg. Do some Christmas shopping, and maybe hit up the U of W Jazz Concert. Monday is my aptitude testing, interview, and part of my medical. Then next week should be the usual until the weekend when I'm supposed to curl in a mixed bonspiel in Brandon. Anyways.......

Oh for everyone who doesn't know what swanky means here's the meaning:

swank·y /ˈswæŋki/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[swang-kee] Pronunciation Key -
–adjective, swank·i·er, swank·i·est.
elegant or ostentatious; swank.
Related forms
swank·i·ly, adverb
swank·i·ness, noun
—Synonyms stylish, chic, smart, fashionable.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so i am the epitome of swankyness? lol

B-Rad said...

You are the epitome of swankyness in addition to a myriad of other things.

katryn said...

wow such big words lol