Tuesday, December 26, 2006

I got a toaster

So Santa came! For the first time ever he wrapped the gifts. But anyways.......

I got a toaster. Yes, that's right a toaster. One of those things you place slices of bread in or toaster waffles (mmmmmmmmmm toaster waffles) and they come out toasted. I must say probably the weirdest gift I've ever received. Not sure what I'm going to do with it, well besides the obvious. I did get that snowmobile suit I asked for, and some sweet CDs (+44 and Foo Fighters), got some towels (with a note saying to save them for university), a second watch, and the usual books, food, socks, etc. Oh and I did get an airplane. Though it was only a toy.

Tomorrow or should I say later today is the skating party at Adri's. Going to be pretty sweet except I have to take Julie, so that she's kept busy. Hmmmm yeah that's about it.

No comments: