Monday, December 11, 2006

Turn and Cough

So I haven't done this in awhile. Therefore this will probably become lengthy and boring about as fast as you can say the word fast. So I'll start with Friday! Awesome time. Can't remember what I did in school but it musta been good, then it was banquet time! Freakin awesome. It could have only been better if it would have been on an airplane. Maybe in about 20 years or so I could arrange that to. I doubt it. Anyways it was awesome. It was amazing because well I got to see Adrienne, then there was food, and when we did the gift exchange I got a Froot Loops bowl and spoon.

Saturday was sorta meh for the first bit. I hooked some tv stuff up, did some cleaning, changed my oil, etc. This is when it gets good. It was Grandma's birthday and I brought Adri. Not the coolest date but what ever. It was a fairly good time. There was food and cake.

Sunday I headed into Winnipeg. After finally finding Kaitlan's dorm after a lot of phone calls and a lot of driving around the U of M, we went Christmas shopping. I tell y'all, without Kaitlan's help I'd still be at St. Vital picking out gifts. After that I went to the U of W for a Jazz Concert. Never been to one of them before but I must say it was a good show. I ended up doing a lot of driving around the city because my navigation skills didn't take into consideration that you can't turn left off main onto portage and that one way streets seem to be the only streets that exist in the city.

Today was my aptitude test, interview, and medical for the CF. I made $150 because of travel and eating expenses to. That all went quite splendid. The interview was a piece of cake and was probably what I did best on. Well I guess I did good on the medical to but that's sorta something not under my control. Doctor pretty much told me what I already know. I'm a healthy teenage male. Though he did surprise me when he said that I had good hearing. That was a surprise and a half. Unfortunately the medical isn't complete. I have to go for blood tests, eye tests, and some other tests. Anyways I'm exhausted. Oh and luckily I didn't have to turn and cough. I guess they cut that part out lol!

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

did you have fun getting felt up by some guy? lol

B-Rad said...

Not funny at all!