Saturday, March 01, 2008

Nothing to Report

Well nothing to really report this week. Midterms came and went, I reffed some basketball, attended some class, went to the gym a few times, and watched my room mate become addicted to the humour of The Office. He's about 5 episodes away from having watched the entire series. Right now the official count is 28 days of class, not including weekends until exams. Am I excited? Yes. First year sucks and the sooner it is over for better or worse the happier I'll be even if it means that I'm in back at Farnham roasting in the sun under the weight of a rucksack, carrying a weapon, and playing army. That's all for me. No rants, ravings, or anything close to that this week.




Here is one of the many "Motivational posters" I enjoy and I decided to leave it out for you all. I had a great one about Canada, but it's definitely not appropriate for me to put on here. Oh and I have one more thing for you all to take a look at if you have high speed internet. Yet another video of my obstacle course. This video is from Army News. It focuses on the college but look out for the people clad in green going through the "Shit Pit". You might know one of them!
http://www.army.forces.gc.ca/LF/English/6_1_1_1.asp?id=2355

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.