Thursday, November 01, 2007

Short News

Well this will be short and sweet. More will most likely follow after I sleep this week off. The low down on the past few days.

-Monday: I rewrote my CFAT (Canadian Forces Aptitude Test) so that I could qualify to switch trades to Aerospace Controller aka Air Traffic Controller military style!

-Tuesday: Went to class. Had some quizzes. Not really a great day, but I made it through in once piece and it's all behind me. Had an oppurtunity to get off the fitness program I'm stuck on. I once again flunked my pushups. Should have had them but on the brightside at least I still get to work out lots and improve my fitness.

-Wednesday: Talked to my Captain. Found out I blew the CFAT out of the water. Supposedly I did so well I was off the chart but somehow I find that impossible. But I'll go with it. Did my Medical Part 1 for Aircrew Selection so that I might also have a shot at applying for Air Navigator (as a back up to ATC) and getting myself into a job more related to airplanes. Also found out my school marks and discovered the only one worried about them is me. No surprise that didn't make me feel better about my marks. I'm doing much better then I thought I was but still not good enough in my books.

-Thursday: Here I am, alive and healthy. A little tired and I think I'm developing a cold.

-Tomorrow: Civie Friday!! Most likely going to watch the Paladins play Ryerson.

-This weekend: Sleeping

-Next week: Soldiering on and counting the days until my return to the Keystone province! Oh and did I mention it's my birthday next week?!

No comments: