Friday, September 21, 2007

I've got something to rant about!! Finally!!

My rant! People who really abuse the teamwork thing! What do I mean? Well if you've ever taken part in group physical training you'll understand. The kicker is I'm talking about group PT military style. Sure hockey teams and such have teamwork but do they brush their roommates teeth? No didn't think so! They don't know teamwork like us military folk! Trust me brushing another man's teeth while he's brushing yours is something that really means cohesion. So back to the abuse of teamwork. I hate when people put no effort into keeping up with the rest of the flight in runs. It grinds my gears. I'm trying my best to keep up while others are putting 0 effort in and then we have to circle around and pick'em up which taxes me even more. I know it's good for me both as a team player and someone getting in shape but seriously it kills me. That's my rant about teamwork.

For all of you interested in my weekly activities here they are!: PT, class, sleeping in class, eating meals, studying, cleaning myself, and sleeping! That's my week in a nutshell. I'd tell you about class but I fell asleep in most of them or zoned out. Not good I know but if you were in my shoes you'd understand.

My activities of this upcoming week. Well tomorrow is the largest inspection of my military career thus far and if I fail it then I'll spend Sunday night being inspected. There's also passing of the square tomorrow. In summary it's a drill test mixed in with a single trivia question about the college. You keep going until you get it right. Then it's obstacle course practice. Sunday is parade practice, and Monday to Thursday is the same as this week. Friday is the obstacle course!! Fuckeneh! Saturday is the badging parade (hells yes no more FYOP), and Sunday is the Memorial Parade. Did I mention I get to see my parents next weekend to. Someone convinced the old man to come down to instead of farming!! Anyways that's all for now!

1 comment:

Allison said...

i think when we talked last, i said i'd comment on your blog, cuz no one does.. and you don't think anyone reads them...

well i do!! haha.. i like your rant.. it was much longer than mine btw.. and mine was pretty stupid unlike yours..

anyways, glad you finally got my letter!!