Monday, May 21, 2007

Do I have to title this blog?

So much to talk about. Hmmm I'd start with the Scrubs season finale but my feelings on the subject are very deep and I can become easily long winded when I discuss that passionate subject. All I'm going to say is Keith and Kim are horrible characters (Hopefully Ashley reads this and decides to disagree about it with me). Keith is whipped and well Kim is just horrible (how could she lie to JD?! about his own child!). Like I said I'm quite passionate about this show.

The next good viewing I've had lately was the SCS Drama Club's production of "Whodunnit and to Whom". Which to start off with was amazing. I didn't really have a hot clue what it was about before I went and was sorta thinking it might be some really predictable play. Once again I was wrong. The plot was amazing, reminded me a lot of that movie "Stranger Than Fiction". I'm not much of an acting judge, but I'd say the acting was top notch. I'd hope anyone involved in it is proud of their accomplishments!

Saturday was a work day. Picked some stones and harrowed. Luckily around 5 or so I was able to slip out of working and headed up to Lake Audy, which was awesome time despite poor weather. Spent the first night in a tent, which was a little nippy at times. Sunday we just hung out, played some cards, walked towards the bison until we lost our nerve, took a small driving tour, jammed 8 people into a two man tent, rebelled against the adults (which worked for some), did some napping, and I think that somes it up. Spent that night in the camper, which was much nicer then the tent. Packed up and left, hung out with Adri a bit more, and then I came home. Amazing weekend! Got to relax, didn't worry about anything, my mind was cleared, and it was just great! Now here we are. So not much this week. My first election is tomorrow! Regina on Saturday and Sunday for the Regina Military Tattoo and some tour deal of some RCMP deal.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Regina Military Tattoo? what's that?

B-Rad said...

It's a tough one to explain. It's a big display of bands, drill teams, and other military/police type displays. They do it in an arena and I get to watch.

jannafaye said...

the play was AWESOME. i loved it! i think everyone did such a great job. way to give out props, brad.

Anonymous said...

bradly! just cause keith loves her is does NOT mean he's whipped. Just cause he's willing to do anything for her, because of that love, does not mean he doesn't chose to do what he does for her. if the world is becoming so individually focused that if someone gives there all to another they're 'whipped' then this world sucks. and kim is the freaking... i don't even know. the woman. think about it. she told him she wasn't have his kid cause she didn't want him to feel he had to move. she thought it was the right thing to do. people screw up. she's asked for his forgiveness. she's amazing and perfect for jd, he should suck it up and do whats right.
and i could go on, but that is my passionate rant about scrubs. just for you. :) enjoy.